Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today I resolved to do four things: mail a package, get some car soap, check my work schedule for next week, and use up a gift card for Rita's Ice.

The post office at the store was closed when I got there, the store sold no car soap, I have 0 hours scheduled for the second week in a row, but at least I had enough money on my card for a custard.

So far my day is 1 for 4.

I'm going to go wash my car with soapless water to at least get the bird turds and tree leavings off, and then do some research for a project that I'm hoping will occupy me during the jobless week.

Cool Link of the moment: http://s.xdg.us/ An online music radio run by a bunch of people with very eclectic tastes. I'm on the DJ list, actually, though only for the duration of my hourless unemployment.

No comments: