Sunday, November 9, 2008

Post the First.

Well, I finally caved in and did it. After a squatter stole up my domain name and my hosting expired after a creative dry spell, I have finally caved and started a blog within one of the many blog site things instead of going through the trouble of running my own code. Perhaps after I graduate I'll have the time to get my site running again, since it was such an excellent outlet for creativity, but for now this will do.

So this blog will be somewhat more focused than the personal site I ran before, but it will still be about the things that interest me. I'm just going to make a small, operative word being 'small', attempt to make what I say relevant to someone besides me, my mother, and the random web trolls who get a kick out of looking into people's digital windows.

What -should- show up here, if I don't flake? Lots of stuff on...

Education - how it's working, why I hate it.
Books - what quarter deals I got at the library this month, what I'm reading, why other people should read it too.
Asia - my major, why that side of the world is just as insane as this one, but in different ways.
Warcraft - I won't be able to help it.
Creative Writing - maybe some. Wordplay, musings on how bad people are at writing and what can be done to fix it.

That's my prediction. Let's see what happens.

No comments: