Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Notes

In an attempt to keep the blogging going, I present more awesome things part two!

More awesome things include:

  • Having a pigeon try to land on the front wheel of your bike while you are riding it. Dumbest pigeon I have ever seen.

  • Sleeping

  • Mochi Ice Cream



The semester is almost over. Throughout I've had many meandering thoughts, questions, revelations, etc... but I have been very bad at writing them down, and when I sit in front of the computer all sense of productivity leaves me. On occasion I'll bother to write down a scrap of something into a notebook, and that's all I have as proof that my mind was working for the past four months.

Such random notes include "Philosophy is to be consumed and absorbed until it becomes manifest in one's own breath," another feeble attempt to outline a parable I have been mulling over in my head for years (statues are self aware, but can only understand themselves through men, philosophy ensues), "Past-laden presents bearing various possibilities." (To be fair I think that may have been a transcription of something else), and a dozen admonitions to myself on the vein of "GET THIS DONE FFS," "Stop sucking", "WTF is this shit?" and a few "GDI"s thrown in.

No comments: