Saturday, May 30, 2009

Starting up the Rest of My Life

Well, I have been home for something like two weeks with very little done in comparison to my grand plans. I realized that the most recent version of my resume had been wiped with the change from Vista to Win 7, and haven't sent any applications for job out yet. My excuse is that I'm waiting until after the trip to Denver to get going on all of that stuff.

Denver is the one thing that I said I would be doing and actual am going to do. On Sunday I'm getting up at the godforsaken hour of 5AM to catch a plane, and will be landing in the Mile High City some time around 2PM. I'll be there for a week to explore the city, check out the campus, and try to decide if it's a place I would like to live for the next 4 years or so. I'm not sure I'm ready to settle for any longer than that, but in 4 years, who knows? After that I'll be checking out Seattle/Oregon, and then maybe some place in the south. St. Lewis perhaps.

No comments: