Friday, November 13, 2009

@#%@$!@$

Turns out the graduate open house I had signed up for was yesterday and not tomorrow as I had thought.

Fuck.

Whatever. I think I am going to just go for the graduate degree. I had an interview for one job that paid a decent salary but it's office work turning over applications for ESL students and I'd be a dick if I took a job that required training and left six months later to go to school.

So I guess it's time to take the GRE and send in some applications.

Of course I don't know if I'd get in to the schools I'd apply to either so this may just be a huge effort for no return.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm ROYALLY PISSED at missing that open house, particularly since I've been thinking about it since the month started, and I am currently in 'oh god I'm so worthless I have no redeeming qualities and will live the rest of my life on minimum wage and in complete defeat' mode.

I'm also doing horribly at NaNo.

I need a tub of ice cream.

No comments: