Thursday, September 16, 2010

Compared to the chaos of the last few days today has been pretty excellent. One interview, where the only real hitch was that I found out I had left my belt up in Dacono and had to rush out and buy one before driving out. I guess I'm set up with a temp agency now, though I'm not expecting too much out of it. Work for job number 2 doesn't start until next week, I'm munching on what's left of my spring rolls, and my to do list is actually starting to shrink!

I've had three hours of unmitigated sitting, which I have enjoyed thoroughly, and now I'm off to make yet another feeble attempt and shopping for work quality clothes. I hate shopping with such a burning, angry passion, but t-shirts and pants with holes in the behind are not cutting it anymore. Speaking of which... I need to see about some patches...

... but I hate clothes. Blegh.

No comments: