Thursday, September 30, 2010

I have been thinking deep thoughts lately. Among them, why do we never see squirrel poop? You see bird poop all over the place, and dog poop is pretty obvious, but I've never walked down a sidewalk and noticed squirrel poop. Do squirrels hide their poop? Do they disguise it so that that what we think is bird poop isn't?

===

RadioLab is basically the radio I've been looking for for a long while. I don't know how I feel about the direction where voices overlap in the narrative, but the content is just what I wanted. Now I might have to consider an MP3 player.

===

Continuing my love affair with all things paper, this guy combines the art of paper cutting and folding into ridiculously complex pieces borne out of a single sheet.

===

It appears that I didn't bring the proper USB connection with me for my camera, so photos will have to wait a bit until I can go out and get something. When I do get the right cord I'll post what I have so far, but it isn't much. My photography has slipped to nothing since I've returned from Japan.

No comments: